DID YOU KNOW IF YOUR HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS BELOW $150K YOU MAY QUALIFY?
Attainable Home Ownership Program
- Each Buyer will have representation from a licensed Realtor to help them navigate the process. Their Realtor will be paid directly by the developer for their services.
- Buyers will write a contract and have a period of time for conditions. For example having their lawyer review all of the related documents, reviewing all of the related documents and getting their financing approved.
- Once a buyer has satisfied and removed their conditions, their $5,000 deposit, which is held in trust, will be due within 1 business day.
- Prior to completion there will be a deficiency walkthrough to address any outstanding finishing as well as to get familiar with your unit.
- Possession day – after your contract has completed and the Sellers Lawyer receives funds you will receive your keys and be able to move in!
- After obtaining approval from The City of Langford (https://langford.ca/residents/welcomehome/)
- Choose your unit.
- Write a contract!
- Condition / due diligence period.
- Conditions removed + deposit paid.
- Deficiency walk through.
- Possession / move in day.